The all-in-one diapers AMD Fit with elastic belt is particularly adapted for people of reduced mobility and suffering from heavy to severe urinary and faecal incontinence. With all the qualities of a classic all-in-one diaper, this new product has a major advantage: AMD FIT increases the person’s comfort when putting on the pad and facilitates the daily work of the care team. Through its innovative design, which focuses on simplicity and speed of fitting, AMD FIT reduces the number of manipulations and repetitive movements made by the medical staff.
- A wide belt made of 2 soft elastic wings and 2 multi-repositionable tapes for better comfort and an easier and ergonomic installation.
- A multi-layer absorbent pad for a very fast channeling of urine that provides an immediate dry feeling. It protects the skin against the harsh effects of urine and preserves skin.
- Increased safety provided by the double integral anti-leak cuffs and its soft, non-woven, waterproof textile feel outer layer.
- The “odour-free” system neutralizes smells.
- Clear size and absorbency identification on the product, including a wetness indicator, which shows when the pad need to be changed.
- A unisex product that is appropriate for women and men.
- Dermatologically tested and certified to OEKO-TEX® standard 100.
|NEW CORE CONCEPT
Novel technology: optimum, secure absorbent patch. Liquid is immediately and completely channelled into the main pad. Performance guaranteed: keeps you dry.
Built-in, water-repellent, anti-leakage barriers. High as they are, they guarantee optimum security.
Non-woven, breathable layer. Permeable to air, it lets the skin breathe. Protects against the risk of irritation.
Effective anti-odour system. Prevents unpleasant smells. Keeps skin pH neutral.
|ELASTIC SIDE FENDERS
Wide fully stretchable waistband, easy to put on and providing real comfort. Two large multi-repositionable adhesives that perfectly fix the protection.
Ultra-soft, non-woven, outer layer. Genuine fabric feel. Light, discreet protection.
All our protectors are certified “Tested under dermatological supervision” to guarantee your well-being.